The Ultra-Slim design allows you to talk and breathe freely through even the most high-paced sports.
- Heat water to 150-160 degrees Fahrenheit, do not use boiling water. Approximately 2 minutes in the microwave .
- Submerge mouthguard into water, detail side up, for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove mouthguard with slotted spoon keeping the mouthguard flat. NOTE: Do not allow the mouthguard to roll in on itself. If mouthguard appears to have shrunk from original size, gently stretch mouthguard to its original size.
- Looking in the mirror, place mouthguard in mouth, detailed (or chrome) side down, with front teeth centered. Bite down gently.
- Once sure front teeth are centered, use tongue and fingers to evenly press the mouthguard to teeth in order to ensure optimal molding.
- With teeth completely clenched, close lips and suck in until mouthguard comes to a close around teeth. Leave mouthguard in mouth for 2 minutes.